At The Swan we are dog friendly and welcome guests of the four-legged kind alongside our human guests, though we do ask that owners follow the following guidelines when bringing their faithful companion with them to The Swan to ensure a comfortable stay for yourself, your pet and fellow guests.
Dog stays are charged at £15 per dog per night.
- The hotel welcomes trained, well-mannered, disease-free pets.
- Pets are only able to stay in the dedicated pet friendly room.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash and accompanied by yourself (pet owner) or held in arms within the establishment.
- Your pet is not permitted in the restaurant, however, is welcome in the bar area.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended.
- Please contact Reception to arrange for a convenient time for cleaning your room. For the safety and comfort of your pet, Housekeeping will only enter your room if your pet is not present.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet in the hotel grounds or in the neighbourhood.
- Any disturbances must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to excessive barking, biting, evidence of disease, etc. You will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your pet including transportation and kennel charges.
- £15 per night, per dog is charged for your pet to stay at The Swan. However, as the pet owner and registered guest, you will also be responsible for any additional cost for deep-cleaning, repair and replacement of damaged facilities caused by your pet.
- You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Swan, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet.